Day 296 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that Dan, Olivia, and I played the Big Bang Theory board game!  We purchased the game when we were shopping over the weekend.  We all love and watch the show.  We thought we would all ace the game.  Dan and I watch the reruns all of the time!   Apparently we don't know as much as we all thought we knew about the show!  We would remember an episode but not the details.  The game questions were really hard! They asked specific details. Dan remembered more details than I did.  One of the questions was asking about the online business Pennie had started.  And Dan remembered it was called Pennie Blossoms!  I remembered the show but not the name of the company.  But we laughed and laughed!  Next major holiday or birthday, we'll be playing again! Now we know how to play!
On other news, I went back to the hyperbaric chamber yesterday.  I didn't have any positive or negative results.  I stayed the same which is so disheartening!  But I am going back again today and I am still hopeful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful