Day 149 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

          Today I am thankful for coming home to these beautiful flowers from my friend Debbie and her family! I LOVE flowers. These flowers are breathtakingly beautiful and colorful!
 
 
It was a wonderful surprise! These are the most fragrant flowers ever, they filled my kitchen with a lovely fragrance.  Debbie is also a bereaved mom.  We met in an online bereavement chat room the year that we both lost our teenage children, 2001. Debbie lost her 17 year old son Peter in a snowmobile accident. Debbie is so kind and sweet and compassionate and she is funny as can be!  We have spent a lot of time in person too!  It is nice to feel so loved.  I have the best friends ever!  I really do.  I guess God was making up for my rotten, mentally ill mother by bringing so many wonderful friends to me.  Good job God! 
        Today I went to see my family doc for a post hospital check up.  he didn't think I had to have another abdominal MRI!  I am so thankful for that.  He always has the nicest assistants and nurses.  When I first used him for Olivia and Olya he had a lovely African American nurse. We seemed to be at the doctor's office a lot for shots, school paperwork forms, etc.  His nurse use to say to me, "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you spit those girls out of your uterus.!" 
       While I was in the hospital, my kitty really missed me.  He is NOT the most affectionate cat and hates to be held.  But while I was gone, he slept next to or on top of my shoes or my nightgown on my bed. I think he was mourning me and wondering why I left him with the rest of them! They forget about him all of the time or go out and leave him.  I am his only true blue loyal friend!
       
        
        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful