Day 364 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that we are back home!! Be it ever so humble there is NO PLACE like home!!! Traveling can be exhausting! I loved being away but I love coming home even more!! I always like to see new things and learn things I never knew before.  Olivia always criticizes me for talking to strangers, for some reason people seem to chat me up wherever I am, in stores, on planes, in hotels, at tourist attractions, etc.  I always learn new things from total strangers.  Tomorrow we take our Christmas tree down and clean up everything Christmas!  I thought I put out less this year but Dan added new houses and people to the Christmas village.  I am trying to downsize what we have, not increase it!! I also have to unpack the clothes from our trip.
         The GOOD NEWS is that my sciatica is better.  I am so thankful for that!!!! It is absolutely not as painful.  It is still here, but it is less, maybe about 50% less!!!There's No Place Like Home Stamp
         Today my cats are thankful to my friend Debbie L.  She sent them a Christmas stocking with a can of cat food inside.  I opened it tonight for New Year's Eve!  They had never had wet cat food from a can, we had only ever given them dry food!!THEY LOVED THE CAN OF WET CAT FOOD!!!  They have been licking the empty can for about 30 minutes and are not stopping!!
          
         
   
        Tomorrow is the last day of my 365 days of being thankful blog.  Writing this blog has made me realize how much I enjoy writing and have not done it for quite awhile! I have decided to write a 53 week blog of random acts of kindness.  I will start that blog at the end of the first week of 2019.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful