Day 116 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

        Today I am thankful that I got to visit Olya.   Dan and I took a leisurely drive up to her college to pick up some of her things. She is finished  next Thur. and we knew we couldn't fit all her stuff in one trip.  I can't believe she is almost finished her freshman year. The time just flew by.
She worked hard and did well. She is taking a math class during summer session at a local campus.  Dan and I left after Olivia went to beauty school.  We took a leisurely route instead of going on the turnpike.  We stopped at a few stores and a few markets along the way.  When we got to Olya's dorm, we packed up the boxes we brought and loaded up the car. Then we went to lunch, she only had an hour before her next class so we went to Hardees, which is right near her campus.  I am so glad that Olya will be home for the summer soon! Tomorrow I have to go to the endodontist  for a root canal, not too happy about that!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful