Day 358 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

     Today I am thankful that I had dinner last night with my three long time besties! It was our first annual Christmas dinner together! It was Jackie's idea and it was a great plan!!
There are certain people that one can be around and be totally at ease and have a night of laughter and for me it is Jackie, Carol, and Nancy!!  Carol also has a walker so when we were leaving the restaurant, I felt like it was the march of the walkers instead of the march of the toy soldiers!!  Last night was a total blast!  It is just feel good time with friends. Carol and Jackie, knowing that I am a candle lover,  gave me a beautiful scented green candle,  and Nancy gave me a picture framed with the four of us in it. Olivia opened the candle immediately and put it on the dining room table.  Nancy's framed photo is in the family room.   These are the best gifts, the ones from the heart. The best times spent in life are with people you feel loved by and who you love!
         Renee is at Adam's family this year for the holidays.  Olivia and I facetimed with her this morning! It is sad to have to share your grown kids but it is necessary.  I am glad that Adam is close to his family.  They were on their way to Sam's Club.  Adam said he was going to pick up a TV and drop off a wife!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful