Day 356 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

          Today I am thankful for the angels that my friend Debbie L sent me  a few years ago.  She sent me three of them, they are battery operated and light up.  They start out white, then pink, then blue, then red, then green.  They look so cute on my tree!  I didn't get batteries for them last year so I am thrilled that Dan put new batteries in them this year. I love watching them change colors on the tree. It is the simple things in life that bring the most joy.
         Joe and Kat and their girls are here for the weekend.  They just went on a train ride into the city to see the world's biggest WAWA! I couldn't really go because of my walker and all of the steps. Joe has a TESLA and Olivia, Olya, and Frankie were excited to get a ride in it to the train station. When they get back, we'll open gifts!!  I am thankful that everyone seems to be having a good time! I made breakfast and Gabby and Kaylee helped me, which was so nice! Gabby likes to help and came right over, Kaylee was hungry!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful