Day 333 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         I am AFRAID to write this because I don't want to jinx myself but I am feeling less pain today!!! It is not all gone but it is definitely better!!! My friend Jill was right about getting the oxygen treatments.
I am thankful for the hyperbaric chamber because that seems to be what has helped me the most!!
          Today I am  also  thankful that I have an appointment with a new pain management doctor. My brother-in-law told me about her and said she is wonderful and that he has referred many of his law practice clients to her and everyone he knows loves her.  I called to make an appointment but they said I had to be referred by a physician, not a friend or relative.  So I asked the hyperbaric chamber doc to write me a referral which he did right away. They called my family doctor's office and whoever answered said they never heard of me!! Geez, I've been a patient there over 20 years and Dan and my three girls are patients there!! They NEVER forget who I am when it is time to pay!!!!
          I spent most of the day purging Christmas stuff.  We have WAY TOO MUCH stuff so I am donating tons to Goodwill!  LESS IS MORE!! Time for another family to enjoy the goodies!  All we really need is a tree and stockings and it looks festive!!The stockings are hung by the fireplace with care!!  I purged Christmas wreaths, ornaments, balls, stocking hangers, hats, and other assorted Christmas stuff!! I always feel much better when I purge stuff!! Dan is purging all of our outside lights.  He use to outline teh entire house but now we have one of those light sprays you just put into the ground!
           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful