Day 331 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Today I am thankful that I lost two pounds!!  I am in pain so I have to think twice about getting up to go to the kitchen to get a snack!!  It isn't much but hey, I'll take it!!!!Image result for image of happy scale Maybe I should be thankful for sciatica! I am thankful that there are so many kind and thoughtful people that hold doors open for me.  Some people go out of their way to help me when they see me approaching with a walker. My sister thinks I should get a walker with a basket and a seat built in. I am looking to rid myself of my walker but just am not there yet!  I keep hoping that I will wake up one day with less pan.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful