Day 330 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful for Olya's artistic talent.  She made this Christmas box for me!  I am using it to put our Christmas paper products in.  I purchased a few packages of Christmas paper plates, cups, napkins, and bowls.  The box looks really festive filled with the Christmas products!With my painful sciatica, we have been using a ton of disposable paper products.  It is so much easier right now for me to throw away paper products than to fill the dishwasher and then have to empty it. Olya painted the box and then decorated it.  I just love it!! Dan drove Olya back to school today,  I really miss her! Olya is so easy to have at home.  She worked today at the Bagel place and worked one day last week.  She made enough in pay and enough in tips to pay for the 76ers tickets she bought for her boyfriend for Christmas.  Olya is very responsible with her money and she budgets well. Dan decided to stay overnight when he drove Olya back to school. He took Olya to dinner.  I am thankful that Olivia is home with me.  She always offers to help me because she knows I am in a great deal of pain.  I am thankful for her help.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful