Day 328 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

          Today I am thankful that Dan and I got to see Olya play in the field hockey alumni game! I couldn't walk down to the field so I watched mostly from the car but we did go down near the end of the game to watch!



The alumni won!! Women, some graduates from 20 years ago come back and played in the game against the high school varsity team.  The Seniors play with the alumni because the official season is over so they really are alumni now! When we dropped her off she mentioned that she needed $25 for an alumni shirt that she ordered!! We were excited to watch her play.  Dan and I rarely missed a game when she played in high school. It is a really fun sport and the girls on Olya's team were all so nice and they all got along so well!!
         I am also thankful that I filled in all of my rebate forms and finished wrapping the gifts I purchased on Black Friday(it really was on Thanksgiving Day).  I think Thanksgiving Day is becoming the new Black Friday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful