Day 323 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that my three closest long time friends took me out for a birthday lunch yesterday!! It's the birthday that never ends!! I just LOVE these three women. We had the best time ever. We have a birthday club but we meet other times too!  They are all so funny, we laugh so much that my stomach hurts!! We also discuss world and national events, if ONLY we could run the country and/or the world! We most definitely could not do worse than Trump!(WE are NOT trump lovers by any means). The restaurant we ate at had their Christmas decorations up already!!
         Today I am getting another shot in my back.  I hope it works!!                                                                                         
         I just got back from my shot.  Nothing has changed yet but maybe it takes awhile to kick in.  On the way home at 9:30. I told Dan that I was going to have Olivia go get lunch for me and her at Paneras at lunch time.  He said he was hungry now so we stopped at Paneras and got take-out. He and Olivia are eating lunch now at 10:00 a m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful