Day 322 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that I spent my birthday with Dan, my daughters, son-in-law,  and Olivia's boyfriend Frankie.  I ordered take-out for everyone and we played board games!! It was so much fun! The girls lost in TABOO.  Frankie and Adam really were good at the game! I loved all of my gifts, especially the blanket from my three daughters. Olya had the idea for the blanket and called the other two.  Renee and Adam also gave me a Kate Spade purse!! Since Olivia shops in my closet, I guess the purse was really for her! Olivia even modeled wearing it! And Frankie gave me a gift card to Paneras!! I am at Paneras at least once a week! I am thankful for a wonderful birthday with the people I love.

Dan gave me 3 pair of scissors because all of my scissors are missing!!! I use to have about 7 pairs. And NOBODY ever used them or took them!  Amazing how that happens!
Here are my best gifts ever, if Amy was alive and in the photo, my life would be perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful