Day 321 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that my best friend Priscilla came over last night. She picked up take-out for us from Paneras and I made popcorn. We chatted and played Parcheesi!! I haven't played that game in years! We had so much fun!! We laughed so much! She brought over Princess hats since today is my birthday.  Dan came home from his trip with Renee and Olya!
  Skinny Priscilla lost over 30 pounds!!

 I am so thankful and happy that Olya is home for a week!! Dan and Renee and Olya went shopping at a few outlets today n the way home from picking her up at college for her Thanksgiving break!!  Olya bought a new outfit for Thanksgiving. while they were shopping. she got a really cute skirt and a nw sweater to go with it.  I let Olya have $600 a semester of her money for spending money at college.  Olya has $250 left! She told me that she thought she was only permitted to spend $300 a semester!  Olya is very good with money!


      I am also thankful that today is my birthday!!
Happy Birthday to me.!Tonight we will play board games and order steak sandwiches and hoagies and pizza. I love games, especially Pictionary and Scattergories! Olivia baked my cake and Renee decorated my cake.  Renee is really good with writing with frosting, I am not good at that at all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful