Day 320 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

          Today I am  so thankful that my daughter Olivia has been helping me.  She is in so much pain herself from her implants but she is still helping me so that I don't have to get up as much!! Olivia is off from school until her mouth heals.  She would only have two days next week because she is off Wed-Fri for Thanksgiving break. She took a medical leave until after the Thanksgiving break. If Olivia feels up to it, we may go shopping for a bit tomorrow.  I wonder how I'll do with a cane or walker in the snowy areas! Hopefully, the  parking lots will be plowed. I was on a fabulous purging cycle until I got sciatica.  I cleaned out so much stuff.  When Dan brings down the Christmas boxes, I will purge again!!
        My two cats ruined my leather-like ottoman in front of the couch.  Even though they have a HUGE scratching tower, they are always at the ottoman!! I ordered a new end table and I am getting rid of the ottoman. Dan will have to assemble the table when he gets home.  He and Renee were supposed to be on a two day camping trip but the camper wasn't done being serviced. They took off anyway(in the sleet and snow) and headed for a hotel upstate. They stopped to visit with Olya and took some bags of turkey to her.  She was all upset that she wasn't home for the turkey I made last week so I froze some for her. Olya is a true Fledderman, she LOVES food!! I sent a packet of dry gravy mix so she could reheat the cooked turkey.  She said it was really good! I also sent two pieces of apple pie that I baked. She said that she only got one piece so Dan or Renee must have eaten a piece on the ride!! I can't wait for Dan to bring Olya home!!

         Today I am also thankful that my friend Deb L gave me some info about a new treatment for sciatica. She has spine problems and lost of pain and goes to the center where this treatment is performed even though she gets other treatments.  The ENR therapy is not compatible with her spine issues.

An alternative, electromedical treatment method


What is Electro Nerve Regeneration (ENR) Therapy?
Electro Nerve Regeneration (ENR) Therapy is a breakthrough electromedical treatment proven to effectively alleviate pain, tingling, burning and numbness resulting from neuropathy and chronic nerve conditions. It is an electrotherapy treatment similar to shock therapy, and is a very effective treatment for diabetic neuropathy and nerve pain The treatment is performed with an advanced medical device, a breakthrough treatment for relieving nerve pain. The Electro Nerve Regeneration (ENR) Therapy is non-narcotic, nonsurgical and noninvasive. It uses a sophisticated electrical signal with a wide frequency band to successfully treat neuropathy symptoms at a cellular level, helping restore function and feeling. 
     I called and left a message and asked for them to call me back for an appointment.  Maybe this is the answer!! I am hoping that they take insurance but I will pay for it if they don't. The closest office is over an hour away so I hope I don't need too many treatments. 


        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful