Day 299 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful for the kindness of strangers!  When I am using my walker or cane, most people are always so nice! 
They run in front of me to open the door and hold it for me! An older gentleman waited by the side of my car when I was getting my walker out.  He asked if he could help me.  I said no, thank you, I am OK.  Then he waited at the door of the store and opened it for me! I thanked him and told him that he was a gentleman.
          I am also thankful for my stupid cats!When we got Nittany, about a year ago, Olivia bought him a cat bed. He never went in the bed.  Olivia would put him in the bed and try to hold him in there, but as soon as she'd let go, he would jump out. Fast forward a year when we got Rosie at the SPCA. She loved the cat bed from he moment we brought her home!  Every time that Rosie comes into the room, Nittany jumps in the cat bed! If she is nowhere around, he just lies next to the bed on the rug. He use to lay on the top of the couch until he realized that Rosie LOVED the cat bed. Now he is either guarding the bed by laying next to it or he is in the bed!!!  As soon as Rosie enters the room, he hops into the bed!! Last night Rosie kept trying to get into the bed with him. He kept swatting at her as if to say...go away, this is mine!! She kept trying to swat back at him but it didn't work. He stayed KING of he cat bed!! Olivia and I kept cracking up for about an hour!!

       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful