Day 318 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that I will be having a meeting and lunch with my bereaved mom group.  I always look forward to seeing all of the moms. Next month we will be meeting at a Christmas Garden exhibit. 

I don't know if I will be able to make that meeting due to my sciatica.  There is a great deal of walking around at the exhibit. I keep hoping that my sciatica will be less painful.
       
          Last night, Olivia and I had a sleepover!  When she was little, we had a sleepover every Fri night.  She was always so excited about it.  She would get so excited about the little things in life and she was always so full of joy! It was so much fun to be around her! One little girl helped heal our broken hearts.  Last night we were laying on my bed and chatting. I said "Let's have a sleepover."  I had to ask several times but she finally agreed! We had so much fun chatting. We couldn't stay up too late because she had school today.  She doesn't move in her sleep at all. She lies perfectly still when she is asleep. When she was younger, I would put my hand on her back to make sure she was breathing.
         Priscilla is coming over on Fri. night to watch movies!! I am so excited!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful