Day 317 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that I finished wrapping a few more  Christmas presents.  I also ordered a few things online. I only order online when there is a physical store that I can return the item to if it doesn't fit.  I found that I ordered a lot online from Boscovs this year..

I went to the Hyperbaric Chamber yesterday and I am going again today but I haven't really found any relief from the pain yet.  At the end of tis week, I will have had 9 sessions. I hope I am not one of the people who the chamber doesn't work for, it is supposed to help 2/3 of the patients who use it. After I go in the chamber, I am going to go to the marijuana superstore with my friend Joann. I am going to get a cream/lotion with THC, maybe that will do the trick to help my pain.
Olivia's boyfriend's niece was in the hospital overnight last week.  I bought a small bracelet for her and Olivia wrapped it.  She took it to his house on Sun afternoon.  The little girl loved the bracelet and wore it and shook it on her wrist, it had small charms attached. Her cousin, Frankie's other niece who is the same age, was upset that she didn't get a gift. Olivia felt really bad but it is something that kids have to learn. For Christmas, we will give them exactly the same gift so that there won't be any hurt feelings. 

I went to the marijuana superstore with my friend Joann. I picked her up after my time in the hyperbaric chamber.  We had so much fun chatting on the drive. She bought some type of marijuana juice that you can put into foods.  She is going to bake brownies with it.  Afterwards we went to the regular marijuana store because I wanted to get the lotion that Frankie's mom told me about. We went to Paneras for lunch.  All in all, a really nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful