Day 314 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         
         Today I am thankful that my bathroom scale is still being my friend!! I didn't know if it would be a real friend or a fickle friend! It is usually a fickle friend!  My sister had a health scare a few days ago but she is fine.  Olivia and I bought her a Carvel ice cream cake!  It has been in  my freezer a few days. We were going to take it to her the other night but Olivia was in pain from the broken screw in her mouth! My sister's husband had called her from work to see what time we were going to do the cake because he didn't want to miss out!! We decided to have the cake last night and my sister was going to come here because Olivia was still in pain from her mouth!  Then my sister called me and said her husband was sick but she would still come over.  We sent a piece of cake home with her for him!! I shouldn't have eaten a piece of the cake but I did and it was delicious!! Who can resist???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful