Day 303 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that work on OLIVIA'S GLAM ROOM is finally progressing!
Dan hung the make-up mirror and we moved in the sparkly table. Olivia spray painted a white table we got a a thrift sore.The light fixtures are hung and are really nice and bright and pretty! We are leaving the ceiling as is for an industrial look!



  Dan has to cut a slit in the rug and move in the shelf unit.  Then Olivia can move most of her things in.  Most of the time consuming work(wiring the light fixtures, laying the rug and pad, rewiring the make up mirror and hanging it on the wall) is finished!!  She has a few other things for the walls including a jewelry hanging, picture frames, and a few canvas poster type pictures.  I can't wait until it is finished! More up
dates on the GLAM ROOM tomorrow.  Olivia was down there for hours setting up her make-up and moving furniture around!! It's looking good!!

          I went back to the hyperbaric chamber today.  I am not seeing any improvement in my pain but I will keep trying!! Each visit is $165 so I hope I get something out of it eventually.  So far I have had 6 treatments and I have another one scheduled this week.

Olivia's cosmetology school is having a Halloween party on Halloween.  She signed up to bring in a cake.  I told her I would make one but she wants to buy one so I told her to go buy it with her own money.  All of a sudden, it was OK for me to make it! Here are some cakes I made a few years ago, not too bad for being home-made!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful