Day 298 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that I got to chat with Olivia after cosmetology school today.  I love to hear all of the updates on the clients and students at school!  She is now "on the floor."  That means that she works on actual clients.  The clients know it is a student salon but the prices are really cheap so they seem to have a steady flow of clients.  I am glad that I pick her up most days so that we get to chat! Later she went to the mall to meet some of her cosmetology school friends.  They were deciding on Halloween Costumes because they dress up for school on Halloween! I found a really cute DIY Minnie Mouse costume and also a SPICE Girls Costume.
Both costumes would be so easy to make and very cheap to make!  We have red caps, I think and we also have Minnie Ears from going to Disney! Today Olivia got her roots dyed at school, actually she had her whole head done a more red version of what she had before.  I went into the school today and her teacher said "BYE REDS" as we were leaving!
Olivia likes the costume below for her and Frankie.  She wants Frankie to wear the spaghetti!
I go back to the Hyperbaric Chamber this afternoon.  I am hoping that I will get some relief with more sessions.  Who ever really knows? My pain management doctor told me that it is a waste of time and money but it did wonders for my friend Jill.  The proof is in the pudding and it worked for Jill!  I am still going to get shots in my back, three to be exact, in November, all two weeks apart. I can only get around now with a walker, sometimes with a cane. I am virtually housebound and rarely go anywhere. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful