Day 273 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that my new family room  couches were delivered!! I just love them!  They are beige with beige, brown, and white throw pillows!! We put our family room couches in the basement and we are donating our basement couches to Habitat for Humanity.  They are picking up the couches on Wed this week.  It was hard to maneuver a schedule to get the couches moved to each new location!! The people I hired to do the yard work moved the couches to the basement so the family room was free when they called about delivering the couches.  The furniture store had told me that the couches were on back order.  First we had been told they would be available in a few days.  Since the couches didn't come in when promised they didn't charge me the delivery fee! Our old couches had a chaise on one of them.  I didn't get a chaise this time because the room looks bigger without it! I never buy super expensive family room furniture because my family is not that neat and they are always eating in the family room! Our tables came from Target and we had to assemble them. Since they are not super expensive  tables, I don't care if they get scratched.  I would prefer that they stay nice but you need a neat family for that to happen!!  I painted most of the photo frames on the walls because they had been blue and green from years ago!  I want to get four dark brown smaller throw pillows for the couches.



My cat Rosie photo bombed this picture!!!!

My cats have a huge scratching post right in the family room.  For some reason, Rosie thinks my ottoman is another scratching post! I would never get a cat declawed because I think that is a wrong thing to do but I wish she didn't claw my ottoman daily!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful