Day 263 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

        Today I am thankful for having Olivia do my nails at her cosmetology school! There is a salon in the school and all the services are provided by the students.  I got a manicure. The prices are very low, $6 for a manicure but they didn't charge me since Olivia is my daughter.  I gave her a twenty dollar tip.
 She did a really nice job.  I enjoyed seeing her at her school working in the salon! The lovely black and blue mark on my right hand  is from my IV for anesthesia when I got an epidural block shot in my back on Monday. It sort of takes away from the look of my manicure!  Olivia looks so cute in her work smock!
Olivia was all business doing my manicure!  I got the full treatment!  
  It really is a small world!  There are a lot of feral cats near Olivia's school.  One of the teachers feeds the cats daily and she bought them a small shelter for when it is raining so that they and the cat food stay dry.  My bereaved mom friend Kathy lives right near Olivia's cosmetology school and she also goes and feeds the feral cats everyday with Olivia's teacher.  She has been on the lookout for Olivia but hasn't seen her.  She told me that she had seen a girl that looked like Olivia but the girl had dark hair, not blond!  I had told her that Olivia was a blond and I forgot to tell her that Olivia is now a redhead.
Dan and I worked on he GLAM ROOM for a bit tonight.  We swept the floor and sized the carpet pad and laid the pad.  Tomorrow night we will lay the capet that I ordered from Home Depot.  Then Dan will hang the ceiling lights and Olivia can load up the room!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful