Day 238 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that Dan, Olivia and I went to see the movie Crazy, Rich Asians.  The previews looked funny so I really want to see it! It was really good and very funny!  We all really enjoyed the movie.  I usually bring my own snacks and bottles of water but Olivia asked if we could buy snacks at the movies this time.  I took my own candy and a bottle of water.  At the concession stand, Dan got a package of peanut M&Ms, Olivia got a box of cookie dough candy, a small soda, and a medium popcorn to the tune of $22.00!!!! The candy was almost as much as the movie tickets!! I am thankful we did something fun together!
          Olivia usually is busy with Frankie but he had to work today so she graced us with her presence!! She hadn't felt well lately, she had the flu, and missed school on Thursday and Friday.  Her work called her off on Saturday because they were slow.  I hate when they cancel her last minute because they are slow. If she counted on the salary for a car payment or something like that, she would be really stuck! It is great experience and it is only one day a week so it fits perfectly into her schedule. but they call her off a lot when they are slow.  She is the only part-time worker so if they are slow, she is the first to be called off!
          Yesterday I filled another hefty trash bag with purged items, mainly DVDs, pans, plates, and office supplies.  Olivia's friends Cory and Jen took all of the items which was fine  by me.  I didn't have to lug the bag to Goodwill!  I didn't go to the flea  market today because of my sciatica.  It is really interfering with my life.  I usually go with my friend Priscilla, but I just can't walk that long without sitting down and I knew that wasn't an option at a flea market! I hope Priscilla went and found lots of treasures.
         Tonight I have book club, we are discussing Natural Causes. I didn't really care for the book but I guess that is what makes the discussion interesting!
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful