Day 237 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful for this lovely gift from my friends Jackie, Carol, and Bill.  It was a get well gift.  They are the nicest, most thoughtful friends ever!
It looked so pretty, I hated to open it! When I first opened it, Dan thought it was a picture!The inside was even better than the outside.  The dried fruit was so delicious!  My niece Erica and her two friends came to swim so I shared the snacks with them.  Erica especially liked the chocolate covered nuts.  I ate all the pistachios because they are my favorite! I gave Dan the cashews because they are his favorite. I enjoyed having Erica and her friends here.  They are always out doing fun things and I get to hear abut them! I am thankful that Erica and her friends came to swim. I had a check-ip with my surgeon yesterday and she said all was good and I could start trying to eat some dairy items.  I made a frozen Freschetta pizza and ate two small pieces. I gave the rest of the pizza to Erica and her friends and they were thrilled!  I had stomach pains all nigh so I may have to give up dairy for good.  It's hard to give up pizza so I think I'll try at least one more time!
         Dan and I took a ride to an outdoor flea market because he really likes the reading glasses he gets there. It is about an hour or so away.  First we stopped at Goodwill and unloaded our bags full of purged goods! Olivia, Olya, and I use to love to go because they  use to sell designer knock-off handbags,  They got raided a year  or so ago so they don't sell the knock offs anymore.  Dan didn't like any of the reading glasses so that place is off our list now!
         Tomorrow is a local flea market that I really want to attend.  My sciatica is unrelenting so I may have o miss it this year. I need nothing, I  am into purging.  I have probably donated about 10 stuffed hefty trash bags full of purged items and I don' miss any of the things I got rid of. It's amazing how little you can really live with!I took tons of DVDs to Goodwill s well as tons of CDs!
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful