Day 233 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that I got to talk to my friend Jackie yesterday!  She always makes me laugh!  She told me that she and Carol won't be able to make the next book club because she will be away visiting her grandson and Carol didn't finish the book.  I told her to tell Carol not to worry about finishing the book beause I read it and I forgot almost all of it!!
The book was "Natural Causes."  The book club is never as much fun if they don't go!  I'll just have to eat extra junk food to balance it out!  I am also thankful that I got to talk to my friend Deb L.  She just called to see how I was doing post-surgery!
         I am also SO, SO, SO THANKFUL that I got to make an appointment with the PT that my friend Priscilla recommended! I am seeing him at the end of the month! My sciatica is so painful, he couldn't make it any worse! My checkbook will take a hit but it is worth it if he can help me! At this point, I would sign over ALL of my wordly goods to him if he can help me get out of pain.
         I am also thankful that Olya is enjoying her classes.   Sometimes  young people don't realize how great they have it while in college, especially if their parents are totally funding the education.They should enjoy the ride because it eventually ends!  The gravy train runs out for our kids after college.  Then it  is "welcome to the world of full-time employment!"

         Last night Olivia, Frankie, Dan,  and I ate at Chipotle. Frankie and Olivia love Chipotle so I wanted to check it out.
Dan and I had never eaten at Chipotle before and we NEVER will again!  It is sort of like a Mexican Subway! The food looked and smelled delicious! I should have gotten a clue from the picture of a hot pepper on the sign!!!
 Chipotle is one and done for us!
The sauce  that they cook the meat in is so spicy and hot!! Olivia told us that it was just grilled chicken and grilled steak. I had to soak my tongue in the ice water in my cup!! It still burned!!! Think about sucking on hot coals soaked in lighter fluid and then pouring on some gasoline!  It would have been good if it wasn't so spicy! Frankie eats it with more hot sauces!! I don't know how he does it! I will try to recreate it at home with just regular grilled chicken and meat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful