Day 231 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that we went out to dinner with Olivia and Frankie.  Olivia called me from work and asked to go to Hibachi's.

  Olivia is a Ukrainian girl who has a strong preference for Asian food.  She loves Chinese food and Japanese food as well as Russian food.  Frankie had never been to a Hibachi Grill so he enjoyed the show! He didn't know what he was in for! The food was delicious but I ate way too much and felt overstuffed and uncomfortable for a few hours. Olivia ate her food again after we got home, she ate her leftovers.  I can't believe how much food she can stuff into that skinny body.  The girl can eat!!!
Frankie's favorite place to eat is Chipotle.  I told Olivia that we should google the recipe for chicken burritos from Chipotle.  I don't think they would be difficult to make!  Olivia and Frankie love to eat out.  They would save so much money if they ate in!
         I contacted the PT that my friend Priscilla referred me to.  He charges $600 and doesn't take insurance. At this point, I am more than willing to pay if he can help me.  He emailed me and told me that he has an opening on Wed. morning but I already have an appointment with a different doctor. I hope he has an opening the following week!  I am thankful that he got back to me.  I was reading his bio and it said that his mother was a healer! Maybe that is part of his work.  I'll take it if it works!
        We just booked our train and hotel reservations for Disney World.  I hope both Olivia and Olya will be able to go.  Olya wants to do an internship next summer and she doesn't know when it will start or where she'll be doing one. Olivia should be totally finished with Cosmetology School by then and hopefully, she will be working full time!
          I could NOT fall asleep last night.  I am in a terrible sleep cycle,  I don't know how it happened. Last night I didn't fall asleep until 4:00 a.m. and then I slept in until 11.  Later I fell asleep on the couch for a few hours so it was a non-productive day for me!  I have a feeling that I will be up late purging more crap!  I love looking in my linen closet and clothes closet  because they are so neat and clean!
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful