Day 204 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

                  Today I am thankful for exterminators! 
I found two companies to come out and inspect my attic.  I want the bat problem fixed! I wake up every hour at night and look around.  think every noise or creak in my house means a bat is in the room! I want my safe home and sanity(what little I have) back! When we got home from Dan's family reunion, our cat had pulled the draperies in the dining room off the wall.  He pulled the screws out of the wall by pulling on the curtains, and the rod and curtain were on the ground! I  am now convinced he was chasing a bat.  He has never done anything like that before!  There were pulls in the curtain so he had definitely climbed the curtain.  Someone is coming tomorrow morning and another inspector on Wed.  Last night I sat outside at dusk but  didn't see any bats fly out from my chimney or attic louvers..  That is when they leave the nest to search for food. I saw several bats fling around but didn't see them coming out of my house.  Tonight I will sit on the opposite side of the house right before dusk!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful