Day 202 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

 Today I am thankful that Olivia enjoyed her 21st birthday party! I had the best time with my friends!  We played Scattergories which is my favorite game.  My sister-in-law Pennie introduced me to the game many years ago! My friends are always down to play a game.  Frankie's parents came and everyone loved them!  They were so friendly and outgoing. I think that playing a game opens up conversation and makes it easier to chat and get to know people! Frankie's mom and Olivia are Dallas Cowboy fans.  His mom gave her a Cowboys backpack which she loved!!All of my favorite people, except for my friend Carol who was sick, came to the party.  Olivia keeps telling me that they are her friends too!!  Priscilla, who supposedly never played before, won the game with the most points! Olivia's cousins, boyfriend and friends came to help her celebrate!  we had so much food that we could have fed about 50 more people.  I think everyone had a good time!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful