Day 199 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that we had a great 21st family birthday celebration for Olivia!
It is hard to wrap my head around the fact that she is 21!!
The time just flew by!  We ate at a great Italian restaurant that Olivia chose. Olivia had her first legal glass of wine! Renee actually was a waitress there when the restaurant first opened.  She made fabulous tips there! After dinner, we came back to our house and Olivia opened all of her gifts. Renee, Olya and Adam gave her make-up brushes and face masks!  Poor Frankie is getting a face mask!  They also gave her beautiful Michael Kors sneakers.  Joe and Kat sent her a gift card to ITunes.  She had quite a nice birthday! I made her keep the tiara on because she looked so cute in it! She harassed Frankie into giving her the birthday gift he got for her two days early.  It was a beautiful gold necklace with a princess crown on it.  Olivia is certainly a princess!!



          I wanted to send cupcakes to school for Olivia today but she didn't want me to do that.  Her friends at school actually had cupcakes for her! This is the birthday that never ends.  Sat. is the last celebration with friends and my sister!  Today I am taking Olya to a MD beach.  Her boyfriend and his family are there for a week.  I rented a motel room for us.  It is Matt's birthday so we are going out to dinner with them. I bought Matt a PSU zip sweatshirt.  I hope he likes it but I put a gift receipt in the box so he can exchange it if he wants. Matt and Olya and Matt's brother are going to the beach.  His mom and Dadstay at the condo pool! I am not a sun lover but I will hang out with them at the pool for a bit.  Matt's parents are lovely!  They are so nice to Olya.











































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful