Day 180 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

        Today I am thankful that Olivia is back home safe and sound.  Her boyfriend drove her home last night.  He looked really tired, I am not sure why they left so late and he was driving back down the shore after he dropped her off.  I told him to sleep here and get up early and go back to the shore.  His mom made his brother and girlfriend ride with him to make sure he stayed awake.  His parents seem really nice.  They treated Olivia to dinner and boardwalk rides the whole time she was there, and they had a ton of people there! They have four kids, the youngest son is in high school and the oldest two are out of the house living on their own with a child.  Each of their four kids had a spouse or significant other staying with them!
        I am also thankful that I got to see my niece Erica today.  Erica and I see the world from the same viewfinder! I was at PT this morning.  When I got home, I cleaned the kitchen and put in a load of wash.  Then I played my phone messages.  Erica had called to ask me if she and her friend Grace could come over and swim.  I called her back to tell her it was fine but she said, "we are already here at the pool!" That was funny, they had been here awhile and I didn't even know it!! My pool is on the side of my house so I can't see it if I look out back! I made tacos, they cut up all the veggies and lunch was served! They actually served themselves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful