Day 179 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

        Today I am thankful for the piriformis  stretches that Priscilla sent me. I am going to try the exercises and hope they will work! I never knew about the piriformis muscle until it started bothering me.
I go to PT two or three times a week but it doesn't seem to help much! Yesterday the physical therapist   ground his elbow into my buttock to try to relieve the pain but it barely helped.  He kept telling me to relax!!How do you relax when someone is grinding their elbow into a painful raw nerve that is throbbing?? If I had a gun, he would have been dead!!I have been in pain for weeks and the only thing that works is taking Motrin.  I am not supposed to take Motrin because of Pancreatitis.  I guess there is a correlation with taking excessive Motrin and pancreatitis. I try not to take it but some days I just need to take it.  I understand drug abuse because when you are in extreme pain, you just want some relief.  Pain is debilitating.  You just have to take it easy and rest.  That is not my thing! I have so much to do and to pack.

        We bought a new camper the end of the season last year.  We are going camping on Sunday.  I am excited about it because we will all be together and the girls can't go off with their boyfriends.  They will be stuck with me and Dan for four days! We really only sleep at the campground.  We go out and do things all day long!  The girls are happy that we go out because they rarely have cell service at the campground.
       I am hoping that no mice families nested in our new camper!  My sister-in-law Pennie told me to put dryer sheets all over because mice don't like the smell!  I put so many(two boxfuls) dryer sheets that I hope we'll be able to breathe in there1  We also bought special peppermint moth balls that supposedly repel mice!  We'll see what worked when we pop up the camper on Sunday at the campground!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful