Day 178 of 365 Days of Being Thankful


       I am  thankful that my daughters really love each other and are close to each other. Last night Olya went  over to  hang out at Renee's house!  She went to Renee's house for dinner. Renee made a vegetarian dinner last night.   I have to ask Olya if she ate some of the fresh baked bread that Renee purchased at the bread shop we went to in the morning.. They are ten years apart in age but as they each get older, the years between them seem to disappear. Olya has been my second easiest child, Amy was my first easiest child. Whenever Olivia sends Renee a smart aleck or bossy text message, Renee sends her a hissing cat video or photo.  It cracks Olivia up!


       Olivia is back down the shore with Frankie's family. She is using Amy's PSU Equestrian Team duffle bag.  I want to keep it in great condition. I take extra special care of Amy's PSU team bag.
 The bag is very special to me because Amy LOVED being on the PSU Equestrian Team. When you lose a child, their special items take on extra importance! I allow the girls to use it now and then because I think Amy would like that the girls use her duffle bag. Amy was the kindest person that ever walked on this planet.
        I found another Bingo place.  I'll have to get Priscila, my cohort in escapades, to go with me!

         This afternoon Dan and I went to a park near a river.  It is Dan's favorite park  We packed lunch(always about the food) and went to the park.  The weather was overcast and gloomy, but we were just glad it didn't rain while we were there!  A few kayaks and canoes went by.  Across the road, a long train went by and Dan went over to watch it pass by.  So many of the train cars were painted with graffiti.







you can see the train cars between the far trees!



  After we left the park, we went to Lowes and Home Depot to look at ceiling tiles for the GLAM ROOM.  Then we stopped at Philly Pretzels (about the food again) for pretzels and frozen lemonade.

 This squirrel was on top of my bird feeder eating the seeds.  I vaselined the pole so he can't get back up but he keeps trying, and slides down...…..so funny to watch!!
      


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful