Day 177 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

        Today I am thankful that I got to hang out with Renee and window shop.  Renee called me this morning and asked me what I was doing.  I told her that I was going to lunch with my friend Deb L at 12:30.  She asked me if I wanted to walk around the town of Wayne and shop and get tea.  I was going to dye my gray roots but I would much rather spend time with Renee.  So I jumped in the shower and left to meet her with wet hair.  We window shopped and went into a few small stores and then got tea.  It was a lovely morning and a beautiful day to walk around! I'd rather have gray roots and time with Renee! We stopped in a bread store and sampled some different types of bread and Renee bought a loaf of fresh baked white bread for Adam.
         After I left Renee, I stopped home and then went to meet my friend Deb for lunch.  We both lost our middle children. Deb is such a sweet and thoughtful person.  I love to hang out with her. After lunch, I went home and started baking cupcakes.  Olivia's school is closed tomorrow because the founder of the school died and all of the instructors are going to the services. So she is going back down the shore.  Dan is going to drive her tonight after rush hour. Frankie will drive her back on Thursday.  I am use to having Olivia around so it is lonely when she is gone.  I am making the cupcakes for Olivia to take with her for the family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful