Day 176 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful for my book club meeting last night!  It was so much fun! My friends Jackie and Carol brought me a beautiful rose bush plant for my hospital stay!  It was totally unnecessary but totally appreciated and lovely!  We discussed  Little Fires Everywhere.  I loved the book!  I had snacks and drinks and wine, but everyone always brings food!  It is always about the food!  I think we had eight members last night.  We had a great book discussion!  And then we moved onto politics.  We all can't stand Trump! We have such great ideas and plans.  If only we could run the country!  We are all shocked that no one has tried to assassinate Trump, there are so many crazy hotheads out there! I think Trump must be well protected.
         Earlier in the day, Dan and I went to Adam and Renee's country club for brunch with Adam's parents.  I really had a nice time even though I was full from the night before and couldn't eat! We chatted and laughed for about two hours and then we left.
After stopping for a few errands, we then went to a  pretzel place and got pretzels and frozen lemonade(always about the food.....the frozen lemonade was great), we went to Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I have throw rugs, which are really bathroom rugs with rubber bottoms, in my family room in the areas with heavy walking traffic.  I throw them in the washer every few weeks and it keeps the wear and tear down on my carpets.The ones I have are getting worn so we went and bought replacement rugs.  After we got home, I hung out at the pool with Renee and Olya for a bit and then came in to get everything ready for my book club!
         Today Dan and I are going to drive to the beach to pick up Olivia from her vacation with Frankie's family.  We are going to stop at two Goodwill stores along the way to break up the trip a bit!
I have been having the worse arthritis and sciatica pain.  My friend Priscilla gave me the name of a great PT who I am going to call.  He doesn't take insurance, but I am willing to pay almost anything to get rid of the pain at this point!  I have read about this guy online and some people refer to him as a healer............well,  I need some healing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful