Day 174 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

     Little Yikes!  Today was the first day that I fully shampooed and used conditioner on my thin hair.  I am still shedding a bit but I am thankful that I still have most of my hair.  I shampooed lightly the other day and a few small clumps came out.  That was not a good sign. I still envision myself with a shiny, bald head on my pillow in the morning. Today I fully shampooed and conditioned and put in some product for straightening.  I am not going to use heat yet!! My drain got clogged from hair shedding but no clumps came off in my hands!!!!The name of the conditioning treatment that caused all this is AFFIRM. It should say we affirm that you will lose hair!!!
      Today we are going out to lunch to celebrate Renee and Adam's birthday,  Their birthdays are only a few days apart.  Adam's parents and brother and family are coming and it will be nice to see all of them. I got them a few small things and Amazon gift cards.  Adam likes Amazon a lot!  Olivia is going down the shore after work with her boyfriend.  His family rented a house for a week and invited Olivia to join them.  I am allowing her to take off one day of school on Monday.  Dan or I will go pick her up. I sent one dinner for the family and I told Olivia and Frankie to cook the burgers, hot dogs, beans, and corn on the cob. Their two daughters and husbands and two granddaughters are also going so I sent some crafts for the little girls. I sent Tastykakes for dessert and potato chips for snacking! I also sent soda, condiments, paper plates, plastic utensils, and paper cups. I also sent an aluminum pan for heating the beans.  So, except for the pan they use for the corn, clean-up will be simple and easy!
 Frankie said he didn't know how to cook so I sent directions to Olivia. Somehow, I have a feeling that Frankie's parents will be cooking! When Frankie's parents saw the things Frankie brought home, they were very appreciative and said..."Olivia is a keeper!"  Forget Olivia, I am the keeper!!  All kidding aside, I am glad they like Olivia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful