Day 173 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

        Today I am thankful for chatting with my physical therapist. 
She was just at the facility for a week while the regular guy was on vacation.  I really liked her a lot! She had me stand in front of a mirror while I did one of my shoulder exercises.  I said to her, "Do you want me to stand here so that I can watch myself be in pain?"  She lives in the area so we started talking about local restaurants!  It is always about the food!! I am in more pain when I do the therapy.  I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing!! Maybe it is temporary pain for permanent improvement!! However, I am thinking that it is just pain!
       Since Olivia and Olya are both 20(Irish twins, Olivia will be 21 next month), I won't pay for anything except a haircut at the salon.  If they want to color their hair or get any treatments, they have to pay for it themselves.  I usually get my hair cut a Hair Cuttery, which costs about $20.  Olivia and Olya go to an upscale salon where haircuts are close to $100 plus tip.  Funny how they are keeping their natural color now that I have stopped paying!!! They are Ukrainian and both have beautiful,  natural color hair!! They both have natural highlights in their hair!!
 
           
Yesterday I found a solar powered fountain for my birdbath.  Dan ordered it last night!  I think that I keep adding to my garden to torment Olivia!! It looks so cool!  I think the birds will love it!  They splash around in my birdbath all of the time, especially on hot days!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful