Day 171 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

       I am thankful that I still have my hair!!!!!!!! I took a shower and wet my hair to see what happened and it is still on my head.  Life is good!!!!!Tomorrow I will shampoo it and see what happens! I need Leslie's wig on standby!!  Today I am also thankful that I am going to hang out with my friend, Priscilla!  I can't wait!  We are going to play BINGO at a place near where she lives.
    We have no idea what it's like but we're going to give it a try!! I love Bingo, it is so much fun and I always have fun with Priscilla!!
      Today Olya had to work and Olivia is at beauty school. I had the house to myself.  My niece Erica and her friend came over to swim.  Renee called to ask me to help her garden but I didn't have time because I had to pick up Olivia at school! I spent most of the day cleaning and doing windows.  I still keep touching the top of my head to make sure my hair is there! So far, so good on the hair front!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful