Day 170 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

        YIKES!!!!!!!!!! and YIKES again!!!!!!!
Today I am thankful that I woke up with hair on my head!! Really, I am!  Olivia is in Cosmetology school, probably has attended about 2 months.  We went to the beauty supply store last week for her to get supplies.  She bought a deep conditioning treatment container that supposedly gives hair a deep scalp and root treatment. It should have been called a deep scalping procedure.  Olivia followed all the directions and told me to leave it on for 20 minutes.  Then she read the label of this brand and it said 10 minutes.  The treatment at her cosmetology school is left on for 20 minutes, but this was a different brand.  I washed it off in 10 minutes, thank GOD!!! I would have been hairless, like a hairless cat, if I left it on for 20 minutes.  When I was in the shower washing it off, clumps of hair(BIG CLUMPS) came out in my hands! I lost two fistfuls of hair!  I shampooed it 3 times!! I feel as if there is still some left in my hair but I and afraid to shampoo again or do anything to it.  I was thinking what the heck(insert a different word for heck)!! It fell out a bit more when Olivia combed it.  I was freaking out thinking I would be bald.  Olivia felt bad and said she would cut her hair off if I lost all of my hair!! I would NEVER want her to do that, one bald head in a family is enough!!  I was trying to think of which of my friends had a wig I could borrow to go to the wig store and where the heck is a wig store any way??  My friend Leslie had a wig from Chemo and I was going to call her this morning.  And my friend Carol has a wig, so one of them might have gotten a desperate phone call this morning. I just kept picturing waking up with my hair all fallen off on my pillow! I woke up almost every hour last night and touched my head.  My hair is already thin!! But thankfully, I still have most of my hair.  Olya was going to be second for the treatment but she decided to decline having the treatment done!!!!!! Olivia spoke to her cosmetology instructor who said I probably had a reaction to the treatment! Do you think I had a reaction, lady???..........of course I did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful