Day 121 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

        Today I am thankful for not having a car today! Dan's car is in the shop and he had to take my car to work.  I couldn't go to the gym!! I am so ecstatic about that! Hurray!! I meant to say ...."I am so bummed that I couldn't get to the gym to work out even though it is the most boring.....I mean most wonderful thing in the world!" I hope his car isn't....I mean is finished tomorrow.  Staying home and reading and watching TV is an enjoyable.....I mean mind numbing way to spend the day!


Staying home and not being able to run errands is a relaxing and stressfree....I mean an unproductive and stressful way to spend the day! Taking an afternoon nap is an exceptional way to recharge your energy....I mean is a waste of time and energy!  Lying on the couch and reading is a fun and exciting way to spend an afternoon!....I mean is an uninteresting and lame way to spend an afternoon!

       This morning I carried a bag of trash down from the upstairs bathroom.  I walked out towards the garage to throw it away. I picked up two plastic cups in the kitchen and put them in the trash bag too.  I emptied the downstairs bathroom trash can into the bag.  Then I walked into the laundry room and saw a leaf on the tile floor so I picked it up to put it in the trash bag.  The only problem was that it wasn't a leaf!! Nittany, our stupid cat,  had pooped on the floor and I picked it up with my right hand! Yuck and ewww, it was so disgusting! I started yelling ewww!  I don't know who I thought I was yelling to because no one else was home.  I went running to the sink to wash and scrub it off.  Whenever Dan and Olivia don't empty his litter on Sat., he poops on the floor as a reminder!  He wants clean litter!! I'll remind them next Saturday and every Saturday after that!  The stupid cat can be outside for hours and then he comes in and goes in the litter! I called Dan and he thought it was funny!  I wasn't laughing.  I cleaned my hands with Lysol. I scrubbed them raw!! I hope it becomes a funny memory.
        Nittany was playing with a bee today.  He kept chasing it and swatting at it!  He caught it in his paws a few times but then it got away!
He left the room and came back with it in his mouth. I could hear it buzzing in his mouth.  I was afraid it was going to sting him in his mouth or on his tongue so I tried to open his mouth!  He finally opened his mouth, it fell on the tile floor, and I killed the bee with my shoe!  Before I could scoop it up with my tissue, he ate it! Stupid cat!  I think he was at the back of the line when they were giving out brains! I am thankful that he didn't get stung.

Dan made camping reservations for us in July. We bought a new camper last year and used it once because it was the end of the summer when we purchased it. Our old camper was what we used for our  camping last summer.  A family or several families of mice had used our camper during the winter months.  There was mice poop all over the place.  Olya cleaned it all out.  Dan had parked our old camper under a tree for the Fall and Winter seasons. .  Dan said to me that he thought the mice climbed the tree to get into the camper.  I was thinking to myself..........you idiot, mice don't climb trees!  Then I googled it and found out that mice are very good climbers!  I'm glad I didn't tell Dan he was an idiot!  When we purchased this camper, we bought a mice repellent box of moth balls and spread them all over the camper!

My sister-in-law Pennie told me that she uses dryer sheets to keep mice out of their camper.  I bought a jumbo box of dryer sheets and put them everywhere in the camper.  We'll probably drop over and pass out from the smells of the mice repellent moth balls  and the dryer sheets!


I am giving my scale a reprieve because it shaped up just a tiny bit.(not much but .4 of a pound is better than nothing). It better get back in line or it is gone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful