Day 115 of 356 Days of Being Thankful

        Today I am thankful that my friend, the blue bird,  is still hanging around.  He pecks at the window and tries to fly into the glass patio doors.  He walks along the brick edge of the patio door outside and looks in.


I zoomed in because it is difficult to see him.
He walks back and forth along the edge for hours and looks in.



He is such a cute bird! He hangs around most of the day.  When I go into the kitchen, he comes to the window and the patio doors in that room. Whenever I go outside, he still stays around, not in touching position but close by.
        I am also thankful that Olivia enjoyed her first day of beauty school.  There are only 5 young women in her class.  She knew one girl from her high school, that girl started in Jan. One young women is graduating college in two weeks with a degree in Communications but decided she didn't want to do that.  When Olivia got home, she wanted to go to Ulta and the dollar store for supplies she needed us to buy.  Her supplies costs $376 in Ulta and about $30 in the dollar store.  I asked her how all the people in her class could pay that amount because many of them are on financial aid and loans.  She said the teacher gave gift card to the students on loans.
   This afternoon her GLAM ROOM mirror came by UPS. I bought it new from a store I found on Ebay.  The retail price was $599.00, I paid  $225.




Olivia was really excited.  She turns 21 in July and I told her that this is her early birthday gift!  I hope her enthusiasm continues for beauty School. It is a good feeling when your kids are happy and have a direction towards their goals.  Renee had her first interview as a PA.  She doesn't really want the job because it is an hour away,  she didn't know that the job was not at the office where she interviewed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful