Day 52 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

     Today I am thankful for the Valentine's Day gift from Dan.  We were watching TV a few weeks ago and the ad for Finishing Touch Flawless facial hair remover came on a commercial.  Dan asked me if I would ever use anything like that and I said maybe.  I don't even remember the conversation but he did.  He got it at Ulta but it is probably available at Walmart, Target, and Kohls.  I used it for the first time today and it works great! It is only about $20.  I am always plucking unwanted hair and using cream hair remover for my upper lip.  This is painless, simple and easy to use. Sometimes the product puts endorsements on the box.  Some endorsements are funny.
     On the back of the box it says Dermatologist Approved. Which dermatologist???  Approved for what or whom??? What age, what gender??? It also says..........HAIR WILL NOT GROW BACK THICKER GURANTEED.  How do they know?? What if it does grow back thicker??? It also says...BUILT IN LIGHT lets you see even the finest hairs.  How do they know?  What if you can't see them?? And on the front is says DISCREET.  Who would do this out in  public?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful