Day 50 of 365 Days of being Thankful


        Today I am thankful that Olivia and I had a reading with a psychic.  I don't know if I am a bona-fide believer but I never want to miss an opportunity to try to connect with Amy. Last Mon. night Olivia, for the first time, went to a bereaved parent meeting with me. I knew a psychic was coming but I didn't really hold much stock in psychics and I have never been read in a group setting.  This psychic had been to one of our meetings before and I was never read by her. When Olivia and I walked into the meeting, the psychic was already there sitting at the table.  Olivia and I sat down and my friend Carol said hi Colleen and Olivia.  Then the psychic said she had been hearing the name "Olivia"  all day long.  Then psychic then went on to read other members. Soon she stared to read Olivia, who is a big believer.  She said, there is an Amy or Amanda who is coming through. The she said that although Amy never met Olivia she had a strong soul sister connection with her.  Olivia started crying and said she felt that bond with Amy too. She also said there's another one of you Olivia(I guess she meant Olya).  She said that she felt she was having trouble breathing, and Olivia said "I had pulmonary blood clots and so did Amy."  The psychic also said that Amy was wheeled out(that was true, she was wheeled out twice) and that she knew she was going to die when she was wheeled out. And she said that Olivia had been seeing a neurologist, which was true.
      So let's break this down. I am well known as a huge skeptic but I really want to be a believer! Carol mentioned the name Olivia(which is an extremely common name) when she said hello to us. The psychic said Amy or Amanda.  Amy is also an extremely common name and I had paid the psychic to do a reading with my niece Erica last year so she could have remembered some information from that reading.  Saying there was another one like Olivia could have just meant another sister. It is impossible to prove or disprove a soul sister connection.  Being wheeled out was true. And Olivia seeing a neurologist was true. I told my daytime lunch group of bereaved moms about the psychic and they are going to get read by her next month. I sure hope it was all true, but who really knows?  When I was talking to the psychic online to arrange the readings for my friends, she asked about Olivia.  She told me that she had a feeling of being restrained or stuck. Olivia had had a car accident the day after the reading and she was stuck/trapped inside the car with all of the air bags that had gone off.  A nice man driving by stopped and pulled the door open for her.  So some things the psychic said were right on the money. This is my biggest problem with any psychic.  If the deceased person is really right there, and connecting with the psychic, why can't we ask specific questions such as what was your favorite book or Christmas memory or favorite TV show? I was once read by James Van Praagh, a well-know psychic. It was when he had his TV show called Beyond.  At the end of the reading, he said I could ask a question so I asked what Amy's favorite TV show was and he went crazy and started yelling that I couldn't test him. I didn't understand what the problem was.  I wanted to ask something with a concrete answer. Needless to say, they never aired my segment!

       If anyone wants to contact the psychic, her name is Mandy Tokolics from Aston. She can be found on Facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/mandy.martella Her readings are $85/person for a group reading of 8 or more people or $100/reading for private readings plus $35 travel fee. Or you can go to her house in Aston and not pay the travel fee. My friends are all going to have private readings because no one is  guaranteed any reading in a group reading. For $15 more, they can get their own reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful