Day 49 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

 
  Today I am thankful that CVS marked their Valentine candy to 50% off.  I bought a few bags, not that I even need one bag! I love KitKat bars and Reece's peanut butter cups. How can anyone go wrong with chocolate, peanut butter and wafers? There is no downside to the taste! Candy seems to taste better when it is 50% off.  For some reason, my brain thinks I can eat twice as much when the candy is 50% off! My dad use to always take me to the store to buy candy when it was marked down after a holiday.  He loved a bargain and passed that on to me where candy is concerned. I loved to shop with my dad!
 Priscilla and I enjoyed watching movies and eating the candy and pizza and popcorn last night. She brought a candy heart that she got at Target's 50% off sale! Sometimes I try to stay out of the stores the week or so following a holiday because I have no willpower where milk chocolate is concerned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful