Day 44 of 365 Days of Being Thankful



   Today I am thankful for my Kitty Valentine from my friend Debbie's granddaughter Brielle. I always get a warm heart hug feeling when I open a package from Debbie because I know Brielle made something for me. I have not been disappointed yet! Debbie's dining room table has become a craft hub. Brielle tells Debbie that she knows I love her crafts and they can't mail a package until she makes something for me!
       Brielle loves to do crafts and she is quite good at them as you can see! Brielle is about 5 or 6.  Debbie is also a bereaved mom and I am so glad she has Brielle in her life because Brielle is so joyful. Debbie's son Pete and my daughter Amy both died in 2001 as teenagers. We hope they are together, along with the children of my other bereaved mom friends.
       And Brielle shares her joyfulness with me! She sends me her crafts every holiday.  I really look forward to her crafts.  My daughter Amy loved to do crafts too so I think seeing Brielle's crafts reminds me of all the fun I had doing crafts with Amy.
 
 
 
      Debbie and I send each other small packages each holiday.  We always include something for our deceased children's graves.  That might sound weird to some people but it is just our normal lives as bereaved moms.  At Halloween, as a joke,  I sent fur lined handcuffs for Debbie's husband Vinny and sent a note that said.....maybe this will be your lucky night!  I didn't know that Brielle would open the box.  She told Debbie that it was funny that I sent her Poppy handcuffs for Halloween because he wasn't dressing up as a cop or anything!  Debbie and her husband are on vacation in the Dominican Republic right now.  Debbie is too funny for words!  This is the photo and message she sent me!!
"Check out the z pac inside the heart. Just a friendly reminder for Vinny that I’m a little under the weather tonight in case he gets any ideas." 
        Debbie and I wish we never had cause to meet but I am so thankful she is in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful