Day 23 of 365 days of being thankful

    
   Today I am thankful that I lost 4 pounds.  I just love food and it is always calling my name! I probably will gain back the 4 pounds.  I don't know how people can stick to a diet.  I am trying to eat more fruits and vegetables. I have been heating the veggies up in the microwave.  I put in shredded carrots, celery, cauliflower, spinach, broccoli,  and a few won ton noodles in a bowl and click reheat on the panel.  Sometimes I add chicken or egg whites. It tastes good, is filling and easy to make. The biggest problem that I have is that I always want something sweet afterwards.  Somehow I think my mind believes the veggies are an appetizer and then I want to eat other stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful