Day 15 of 365 days of being grateful

 
  I am grateful that I got to spend the day with Olya and Olivia yesterday.  We went to visit Olya at college and took her out to eat. Olya was off on Mon due to Martin Luther King Day so we stayed overnight Sun. night.  It's always nice to get away for a day or two.  We also went bowling and out to dinner at Hong Kong City! I love to spend time with my daughters!  We got to her college and picked her up about noon. Of course we had to go out to eat right away even though Dan and Olivia got burgers at Burger King on the way. I thought they wouldn't be hungry again that quickly.  Apparently I was wrong.  We went to a diner that Olya really likes. Then we went clothes shopping.  The girls each got a few items. After eating and shopping, they were so exhausted that we had to go back to the hotel so they could all take a nap. Even I fell asleep for twenty minutes.  After everyone was rested up, we went bowling.
Olya's boyfriend Matt met us there.
Olivia was not a fan of the lovely bowling shoes!
I can't bowl because I have a torn rotator cuff so I watched.
Olivia said that Dan and I looked like we were at a business meeting in this photo! 

  Matt said he wasn't any good at bowling.  However, that proved incorrect!  He scored in the 130s both games. Matt was the high scorer. We had a lot of fun!

After bowling we went to eat at Hong Kong City.  We all love Chinese food.  Dan and Olya found the restaurant when he drove her back to school after the Christmas holidays.  Olya loved a drink they had there, it came in different flavors.  The bottle cap had to be pushed down and a small glass ball fell down into the drink.  I don't know why the ball was in there, I guess it is just a novelty thing. I asked the waitress why the ball was in there and she had no idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful