Day 301 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful that we have all been having such a nice weekend!! On Fri. night, Dan took Olivia and Frankie to a supposedly haunted old prison.
They go every year. It is NOT my thing so I stayed home and read my book! Frankie had never gone to the prison before! They all had a lot of fun! Since they went on a Fri night, it was a little bit cheaper! Priscilla came over last night and we watched a movie. We had so much fun!
I have book club tonight so I had to get my book finished.  I definitely waited until the last minute to finish the book because I just finished this morning. Olivia worked at the salon on Sat. and made $35 in tips!! Dan and I got all of our errands done yesterday so I am thankful for that!  Olivia and Frankie went out with friends and stayed overnight at another friend's apartment.  I don't like when they drive home late at night. Today is my dad's birthday so I will take a balloon for him when we go to the cemetery this afternoon.
         Olya and her friend found an apartment that they like and want to rent for next year.  It is unfurnished.  We have a kitchen table and four chairs, an end table and coffee table, and bedroom chests.  Her roommate's mother said that they have a truck and people to lift and carry.  I am really thankful about that!!! Dan and I can't lift and carry furniture any more! I'll pay for the gas to transport everything! Olya has dishes, pots, and pans we got her this year. They are planning to rent the apartment for two years.  We just have to buy her a mattress and bed frame and she should be good to go!  We'll buy the mattress near her college and have it delivered to her there! The apartment is so much cheaper than I thought we would have to pay that it is NOT a big deal at all for us to buy her a box spring and mattress!
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful