DAY 45 OF 365 Days of Being Thankful



 
 
    Today I am thankful for Planet Fitness! I never thought I'd say something like that because I hate to exercise!  But at Planet Fitness, I get away from everyone and everything. I don't like to admit it, but I think I actually feel better after I go there.  I also always sleep better at night when I exercise during the day! I take my book and my headphones and read and listen to the news while I walk on the treadmill. Don't get me wrong, it isn't like I spend hours there.  I walk on the treadmill for thirty minutes and cool down for 5 minutes and then I am out of there! Sometimes I am meeting my sister after the gym and she asks me when we will meet and I say exactly 35 minutes after I get to the gym!  From the first minute to the last minute, I hate the exercise but I know it works. I never knew how long 30 minutes was until I timed myself on the treadmill.  It is a fricking LONG time! I am so glad when it is over but I am glad that I make myself do it a few times a week.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful