Day 300 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

         Today I am thankful for my bestie Priscilla coming over to hang out with me and bringing a movie!! Dan, Priscilla, and I chatted, laughed and watched the movie. It was such a fun night!! All you need in life is your family and a few really good friends and I am thankful for both! She brought the Disney movie COCO which celebrates the Land of the dead.  It was a really cute movie. As soon as Olivia came downstairs, she said..."Oh, my best friend Priscilla is here, hi bestie." Olivia thinks my four best friends are her four best friends!! She thinks Priscilla, Jackie, Carol and Nancy are also her best friends!! Dan and I were out running errands most of the day.  We went to the Wild Bird store to get bird seed and then to a Goodwill store close-by.  Unbeknownst to me until I checked out, it was a 50% off day!! I only got two small items so it wasn't a big deal but everyone loves a bargain! Then I went to Michaels craft store and Dan shopped in Acme.  I got some Halloween decorations to make a cake for book club tomorrow  night!  I better stay home and get the book read by tomorrow night. I only have a few chapters left! If I don't get it made in time, I'll just go buy some snacks to take with me.  We read THE WITCH OF LIME STREET.  It was a spooky book about a female psychic and about Houdini trying to convince everyone she was a fraud! Caroline loves Halloween and her house is really decorated for the holiday!! She has the coolest Halloween decorations! After Michaels and Acme we went home and unloaded our things and Priscilla came over!  I wanted to give Priscilla some junk food but she resisted! I bought lunch meat to make hoagies but Priscilla brought a salad from Paneras!  She has lost thirty pounds!! Amazing!! It was a fun day and a fun night and I am thankful for both! 
         Work on the GLAM ROOM continues.  Dan redid the wiring on Olivia's make-up mirror because the cord came out of the back and he wants to hang it flush against the wall.  Dan drilled a hole in the bottom and pulled the cord through there instead.
  • Aspiring musician Miguel, confronted with his family's ancestral ban on music, enters the Land of the Dead to find his great-great-grandfather, a legendary singer.
  • Despite his family's baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz. Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Along the way, he meets charming trickster Hector, and together, they set off on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel's family history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 77 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 363 of 365 Days of Being Thankful

Day 362 of 365 Days of Being Thankful